2019 CSA Share
ELIJA Farm CSA will provide four months of weekly shares of 8-10 or more assorted vegetable items from mid-June through late-September 2019.
Share Options & Cost:
- $1,500 for an Individual Health & Wellness Membership: Half Share and access to ELIJA Farms' exclusive health and wellness weekly learning opportunities for members, including how to grow a garden, Yoga, culinary demonstrations, and our ecology walks. (One membership per individual and can be paid in full or billed $125 monthly)
- $995 for a Full CSA Harvest Share Membership: A weekly harvest share serves 4 avid vegetable eaters or 4-6 people who eat vegetables as side dishes with dinner. Memberships can be shared. (Some members split the weekly produce with a partner once home. Others alternate pick-up weeks with a partner.)
- $575 for a Half CSA Harvest Share Membership: A weekly half harvest share serves 3-4 people
2019 CSA Baked Goods Share Options
Our Baked Goods share will feature an array of artisan crafted sweets and breads prepared by our professional baker and community of diverse learners. The Healthy Deluxe Gluten Free share will feature delicious treats with a health-conscious and gluten-free twist! Adding a Baked Goods Share to your membership will help support our micro-enterprise program that provides vocational training and learning opportunities for adults with autism.
- $160 for a Full CSA Classic Baked Goods Share
- $80 for a Half CSA Classic Baked Goods Share
- $320 for a Full CSA Healthy Deluxe Gluten Free Baked Good Share
- $160 for a Half CSA Healthy Deluxe Gluten Free Baked Good Share
Weekly Pick Up Location
The Barn at ELIJA Farm
43 Foxhurst Rd., South Huntington, NY 11746
Pick Up Days
Tuesdays (4-7pm) and Saturdays (10am-1pm)
Choice of pick up day is on a first come first basis.
To Reserve Your Share for 2019
Select your share option and submit full payment or pay a $100 deposit. The full balance for shares are due on April 1, 2019.
*If you are unable to pay for your share upfront due to financial hardship, please email info@ELIJA.org.