CSA Share Options
Members will receive an average of 12 different vegetable items per week. (Full Share quantities will be approx. double of half share quantities for each item, and as available, full share members will get a weekly surprise in their share).
Shares will be prepared by our learners and volunteers. Included with each membership is a large, sturdy ELIJA Farm tote bag which they will use to transfer their bounty and carry it home.
There are a limited number of shares for our four-month 2021 summer season and membership is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Memberships will be available for purchase beginning January 2021!
CSA Harvest Share Options & Cost:
- $1,500 for an Individual Health & Wellness Membership: Standard Share and access to ELIJA Farms' exclusive health and wellness weekly learning opportunities for members: April: Learn how to grow your garden, May: Intro to Yoga & Meditation Classes, June/July/August: Culinary Demonstrations by Local Chefs and Bakers, and September: Ecology Walk with our Farmers. (One membership per individual and can be paid in full or billed $125 monthly) * A schedule of activities for the season will be provided upon share enrollment.
- $1095 for a Premium CSA Harvest Share Membership: A weekly harvest share serves 4 avid vegetable eaters or 4-6 people who eat vegetables as side dishes with dinner. Memberships can be shared. (Some members split the weekly produce with a partner once home. Others alternate pick-up weeks with a partner.)
- $635 for a Standard CSA Harvest Share Membership: A weekly harvest share serves 2 avid vegetable eaters or 2-4 people who eat vegetables as side dishes with dinner.
2021 CSA Baked Goods Share Options
Our Baked Goods share will feature an array of artisan-crafted sweets and breads prepared by our professional baker and community of diverse learners. The Healthy Deluxe Gluten Free share will feature delicious treats with a health-conscious and gluten-free twist! Adding a Baked Goods Share to your membership will help support our micro-enterprise program that provides vocational training and learning opportunities for adults with autism.
The Classic Baked Goods Share features your favorite traditional baked goods! Including, but not limited to sweet and savory breads, cookies, brownies, muffins, fruit turnovers, jams, jellies, and scones.
The Healthy Deluxe Baked Goods share features delicious gluten-free, low sugar and preservative-free baked goods! Including, but not limited to granola, whole-grain sweet and savory breads and biscuits, muffins, and health-conscious cookies.
- $160 for a Full CSA Classic Baked Goods Share
- $80 for a Half CSA Classic Baked Goods Share
- $320 for a Full CSA Healthy Deluxe Gluten-Free Baked Good Share
- $160 for a Half CSA Healthy Deluxe Gluten-Free Baked Good Share
Pick-Up will occur four times throughout the summer on the same day as member's regular CSA share pick up, during normal CSA pick-up times.