- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano (optional)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 bunch kale, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound grilled skinless, boneless
- chicken breast, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) container crumbled feta
- cheese, or more to taste
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
- Whisk the vinegar, honey, salt, pepper, and oregano in a bowl until the honey has dissolved.
- Whisk in the olive oil until evenly blended.
- Place the kale, Swiss chard, chicken, feta cheese, raisins, and walnuts into a bowl.
- Toss with the dressing to serve.