2021 CSA Share
Harvest Shares for Summer 2021
Members will receive an average of 12 different vegetable items per week. (Premium Share quantities will be approx. double of Standard share quantities for each item, and as available, Premium share members will get a weekly surprise in their share).
Shares will be prepared by our learners and volunteers. Included with each membership is a large, sturdy ELIJA Farm tote bag which they will use to transfer their bounty and carry it home.
There are a limited number of shares for our four-month 2021 summer season and membership is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Memberships will be available for purchase beginning January 2021!
- $1,500 for an Individual Health & Wellness Membership: Standard Share and access to ELIJA Farms’ exclusive health and wellness weekly learning opportunities for members:
- April: Learn how to grow your garden
- May: Intro to Yoga & Meditation Classes
- June/July/August: Culinary Demonstrations by Local Chefs and Bakers
- September: Ecology Walk with our Farmers. (One membership per individual and can be paid in full or billed $125 monthly)
- *A schedule of activities for the season will be provided upon share enrollment.
- $1095 for a Premium CSA Harvest Share membership: Our weekly Premium Share serves 4 people who enjoy adding fresh vegetables as sides to their meals. Memberships can be shared. (Some members split the weekly produce with a partner once home. Others alternate pick-up weeks with a friend.)
- $635 for a Standard CSA Harvest Share Membership: Our weekly Standard Share serves 2 people who enjoy adding fresh produce to their meals.
2021 CSA Baked Goods Share Options
Our Baked Goods share will feature an array of artisan crafted sweets and breads prepared by our professional baker and community of diverse learners. The Healthy Deluxe Gluten Free share will feature delicious treats with a health-conscious and gluten-free twist! Adding a Baked Goods Share to your membership will help support our micro-enterprise program that provides vocational training and learning opportunities for adults with autism.
The Classic Baked Goods share features your favorite traditional baked goods! Including, but not limited to: sweet and savory breads, cookies, brownies, muffins, fruit turnovers, jams, jellies and scones.
The Healthy Deluxe Baked Goods share features delicious gluten-free, low sugar and preservative-free baked goods! Including, but not limited to: granola, whole-grain sweet and savory breads and biscuits, muffins, and health-conscious cookies.
- $160 for a Full CSA Classic Baked Goods Share
- $80 for a Half CSA Classic Baked Goods Share
- $320 for a Full CSA Healthy Deluxe Gluten Free Baked Good Share
- $160 for a Half CSA Healthy Deluxe Gluten Free Baked Good Share
Grass-Fed Local Beef
ELIJA Farm is expanding our commitment to community supported agriculture by offering our members an exclusive Beef Share from Acabonac Farms of Long Island. Now you can enjoy delicious locally sourced, grass-fed pasture finished beef alongside your fresh seasonal veggies all summer long. Acabonac Farms shares our dedication to agricultural practices that promote environmental health and produces exceptional beef from strictly antibiotic-free and hormone-free cattle that are exclusively finished on untreated local grasses and legumes right here on Eastern Long Island.
We will be offering two different shares: The Luxury Share and a Ground Beef Share to meet members different preferences.
The Luxury Beef Share will be delivered monthly and includes 4 pounds of premium steaks (2 lb ribeye and 2 lb sirloin), 1 ½ pounds of burger patties, and 3 pounds of ground beef. $540 ($135 per delivery) includes four deliveries at the end of June, July, August, and September
The Ground Beef Share will be delivered monthly and includes 3 ¾ pounds of burger patties and 5 pounds of ground beef. $292 ($73 per delivery) includes four deliveries at the end of June, July, August, and September
Pickup for subscribing members
Pick-Up will occur four times throughout the summer on the same day as member's regular CSA share pick up, during normal CSA pick-up times.
Saturday Pickup dates include: 6/26, 7/31, 8/28, & 9/25 between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Tuesday pickup dates include: 6/29, 7/27, 8/31, & 9/28 between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
CSA Pick-Up Location
43 Foxhurst Rd., South Huntington, NY 11746
Pick Up Days
Tuesdays (4-7pm) and Saturdays (10am-1pm)
Choice of pick up day is on a first come first basis.
Please place order electronically with a credit card, or click here to send in a check with a printed copy of form to:
THE ELIJA FARM
Attn: Gabrielle Esquibel
11 Laurel Lane
Levittown, NY 11756